5 Mart 2015 Perşembe

Ceviz Agaci

Ceviz Agaci (means Walnut tree) is a place of varios desserts and also other plates. When I visited there, I have usually prefer to take some sweety things because I am fond of these dessert. I'm sure you're getting familiar with my love of desserts.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="340"] You are looking at the dozens of desserts. They look sweety, isn't it?[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="342"] Latte art at Ceviz Agaci[/caption]

You can start your day with an amazing breakfast at Ceviz Agaci

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="347"] A regular breakfast plate at Ceviz Agaci[/caption]

As I said before Ceviz Agaci means "Walnut Tree" and there is a famous song called with the same name. I guess, the name of the restaurant comes from that song. So, I would like to share the song. Hope you'll enjoy. Cheers:)

 



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder